Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Check In

Physical Check in:
Starting Weight: 271 lbs
Current Weight: 256.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 169 lbs

Well I met my first short term goal. If you remember from the very first blog post, I said my goal was to lose 14lbs. 5% of my body weight. I lost just over 14lbs.

So setting a new 5% goal. My next short term goal is 13lbs. I know some of you are asking why not 10%...well 25lbs is too far away. Most professionals recommend 10% but I get discouraged easily and I am all about instant gratification. So if get the satisfaction of losing weight by making smaller goals then that is what I am going to do. In the long run it doesn't matter if the end goal is the same.

Next week I will be gearing up for a photo, after all it is the beginning of the month.

Mental Check in:


I am doing well mentally, but I am a little sad that the only place I have seen weight lost is in my boobs. I mean I know I haven't lost 14lbs all in my breasts. My rather healthy sized D cups are shriveling before my eyes.

I mean I knew it was going to happen, when I was at my thinnest (a healthy 140lbs) I was practically back in training bras BUT COME ON! WHY is it always the chest that goes first? Why not my thunder thighs or my Texas sized ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment