Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hypnosis-shmosis



I have been super busy today I had two interviews and I volunteered to represent the High Hopes Foundation of NH at a Volunteer Fair at Southern New Hampshire University, and I took the person I care for to Special Olympics Bowling. Since I missed my afternoon nap, I am too exhausted to think of anything to blog about. So instead I am asking a question.


I saw a Dr. Oz episode the other day about using Hypnosis to lose weight. Ever heard of Paul McKenna? He is a Brit that says he can help you to eliminate your cravings, eat healthier, and start exercising. ALL with hypnosis. Can anyone tell me if this works? While I am asking questions have you ever tried to eat while blind-folded? After watching this video, I tried it, I couldn't find my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment