Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Taking Interview in Stride

What I am wearing now...

I had two interviews today and scheduled two more for Friday and Monday. Looks like I am going to be very busy over the next couple weeks. Right now my go to interview shoes are the T-strap pump below by East 5th I got them from Penney's for $35 on sale. And yes I got two pair, one in the Nutmeg/Brown Color below and One in Black/Grey. I bought these strictly for interviewing but I love the 40's feel they have and the heel is not quite 3 inches so perfect for interviewing.









What I want....

I have 2 pairs of ballet flats for casual wear but I would like to purchase another pair because 1 is getting a bit too worn. I love these BCBGMAXAZRIA Slipper but they are $195.00 on Zappos. Sorry I just won't spend that much on a Ballet Slipper.



What I will probably get...
These Hounds tooth Flats by Rocket Dog are super cute and on sale at Zappos for $40. PERFECT for a fall weekend in New England. My reward for meeting my goal last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment