Saturday, October 15, 2011

Check in 10/14/2011



I did weigh in yesterday. I did! I Did, but I forgot to post the results on my blog. In case you didn't know it binge eating is bad. I'm not talking a little splurge with your girls. I'm talking overeating 4 out of 7 days this week. Not quite to the extreme of the picture above, but you get the point.

So here it is:

Starting Weight: 271lbs
Last Week: 256.4lbs
This Week: 256.8lbs
Goal Weight: 169lbs

Yup, That right folks absolutely no change. I can tell you why, even though I kept exercising I had a few binge days. Which really sucks. Part of the problem was physical. I was trying to boost my metabolism by eating every Three hours about 5 meals per day. The problem is that I am not a very good grazer. Eating these tiny meals made my cravings worse and while I was never really hungry I also was never satisfied. This is the total opposite of the week before where I wasn't eating breakfast and wasn't losing any weight.
Part of it was mental - Eating seems to keep the tears away and lately I have cried at everything it could be sad it, could be happy, it could be funny, it could be angry. It doesn't matter I cry. Hell I cried at someone stupid kitten video on YouTube. Really Pathetic. I can't watch the St. Jude's Children's Hospital commercials either...Ugh.

So My solution is to eat 3 meals a day, especially breakfast. And not wear mascara for a few weeks. Hopefully I will have cried out all the tears by then.

On the plus side I have been religious about working out, it just needs a boosts from a good diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment