Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday in Pictures

So it is a very rainy Sunday. The kind of day where staying curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea, and soft music in the background makes me HAPPY!


But I try to get a little activity everyday and I am sick of looking at the inside of a gym because it has been raining a good portion of the week. Luckily there was a break in the rain, and I got out and walked around. I love Sundays because many of the shops are closed and on rainy Sunday's very few people are out and about.



The Amsterdam - the perfect place to go for a pint during Octoberfest, and the upcoming Fall Feast Week. Sorry, This Amsterdam doesn't sell Herbal Supplements, but the waitstaff make you feel at home.




The Crosby bakery is an institution in Nashua, we are talking generations. They don't have a website or a facebook page, and they don't advertise. It is all by word of mouth. Many people stop here for a sandwich because the bread is so fresh. The favorites of most tend to be the hermit cookies, and homemade donuts. I come here once in great while when I want a calorie splurge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment