Thursday, September 15, 2011

App-ilicous




Last week I told you about my favorite "diet log" App called Daily Burn. It really is a great app one of the features I like is that you can select a work regime and it gives you a guide to follow or you can make your own.





However the workout I chose are only 3 days week and for me that just isn't enough, so on Tuesday and Thursday I add a little extra cardio and some abs. Of course I found an app called Daily Ab Workout, you get the basic workout for free and can upgrade it for $0.99. You select 5, 7.5 or 10 minutes for the workout. Then it gives you a list of 10 exercises, it shows you the exercise then gives you verbal cues to start and change. This fatty selects the 5 minute workout because I am not fit enough 10 minutes of abs.





There are other options like Daily Arm, Butt & Leg. I wouldn't recommend the daily cardio workout because for me 5-10 minutes just isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment